Bring Groups of 10 or More and Save!
Join us for our 2022/23 Season, as we celebrate David Danzmayr’s second season as Music Director of your Oregon Symphony. With programs that showcase audience favorites like Beethoven’s “Eroica” Symphony and Ravel’s Bolero alongside contemporary works and freshly inked commissions that reflect the diversity of cultures, voices, and experiences, the Oregon Symphony has the perfect performance for you and your group.
Group Benefits and Discounts:
- Discounts starting at 10% off most concerts* for groups of ten or more, and 20% off for groups of 20 or more!
- No handling fees
- Best available seating – at the time of your reservation
- Free tickets – for the organizer and bus driver of larger groups
- Reserve now and pay later – just put down a 25% deposit!
To book a group, you will need to know your concert date(s), estimated group size and any seating preferences. For questions, or to book your group sale, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam Cifarelli at 503-416-6361.
Explore the Season/Calendar
Download Seat Map
Download a Season Brochure
Request a Mailed Brochure
Join our Email List
* Discounts not available for previously purchased tickets. Dress Circle excluded. Group discounts are not available for the concerts listed below, but we will happily assist you in seating your group together.
Group Discounts are not available for these concerts:
- Popcorn Series
- Kids Series
- Chris Botti with the Oregon Symphony (10/1)
- Kristen Chenoweth with the Oregon Symphony (12/15)
- Elf in Concert (12/17 & 12/18)
- Itzhak Perlman with the Oregon Symphony (1/19)
- Season Premiere: Renee Fleming and the Oregon Symphony (9/24, 9/25 & 9/26)
- Ravel’s Bolero and Violinist Augustin Hadelich (10/8 & 10/9)
- Carmina Burana (2/25, 2/26 & 2/27)
- Classical Gershwin with the Oregon Symphony (5/13)
- Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake Suite and Violinist Simone Lamsma (5/20)
- Holst’s The Planets – (6/3)
- Mahler 5th – (6/10, 6/11 & 6/12)